March 13, 2009

FREE!

I've made some scripture tags for everyone to use! If you like one picture but not the text, you can leave me a comment and I'll switch things around for you. You have to be specific, though :) Tell me the picture you like, the text, if you need it re-sized, and the font. I'll try to make it like you want!


Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




I hope you all enjoy these scripture tags! Oh! But wait! There's one more! Except, this one isn't a scripture tag :)


Photobucket




Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Emily Joy March 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Hi everyone! If you use Google Reader, I'm sorry about how it turned up there, but it's fine on my blog :) Sorry!

~Emily Joy

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Wow, you're good!

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Those are really pretty! I might use some of them on my new template...

Davene March 15, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Thanks, Emily! I just put one on my blog! :)

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Hey Emily! i like the second one best. i put it on my blog! Thanks for makinh these!:D
Blessings,
~Miss Hannah~

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP