March 16, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook

Today...
March 16, 2009

Outside my window...
The sun is shining. It looks very warm, but it really is pretty cold. Looks can be deceiving!

I am thinking...
About my wonderful coffeecake that I didn't get any of :(

I am thankful...
For high speed internet.

I am wearing...
Yellow shirt, jeans, white socks.

I am reading...
The Bible, Just as long as we're together (Judy Blume). Yes, I know I should have lot's more to write about reading, but I haven't done a lot of reading lately.

I am creating...
Signs and crafts for my mini society project

One of my favorite things...
Is that my birthday is in 16 DAYS!!! YAY!

For education this week...
Schoolwork

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Baking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Trust

A godly character trait I plan to work on....
Listening

Scripture I am memorizing....
Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

I am praying....
That my Dad would get home safely from work.

For the rest of the week....
Working on mini society projects, science, just plain schoolwork... :)

A picture I'd like to share....

Actually, today I have two.





Believe it or not, I actually got out of the van at the credit union to take a picture of these beautiful flowers! I was glad I had my camera, then again, I ALWAYS have my camera!!!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Photobucket
P.S. What do you think of my new layout? :)

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Marissa Kayann March 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I love you new layout! =D
Where did you learn to do it?

Davene March 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Sunshine? You got sunshine? How did that happen??? :)

The new layout is great...but I won't get too attached because I know it's bound to change sooner or later. ;)

delaney March 16, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Hi Emily!:) Oh, I wish the sun was shining here! It's raining...I LOVE the pictures! BEAUTIFUL flowers!
And your new layout...It is SO cute! I LOVE the header! Where did you get the picture of the girl on the couch? I like your new signature, too! Thanks for sharing!

Laney

Rachel March 16, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

I like your new layout! I have the same question: How did you do your header? It is very cute! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP