March 21, 2009

Just a Minor Concussion

Last night, my family went over to grandma and grandpa's house for a game night. It was late and Joelle was kind of loopy. She came into the kitchen to get something and was laughing on the way out. I guess the lateness was effecting her and she went *wham*! right into the door! She looked sort of dazed for a second and I picked her up and asked her if she was alright. She said she was fine so I put her down. As she was walking away, I asked her, "What's 2 + 2?" and she answered, "3!"

****************************
So I guess it's a good thing she doesn't know what 2 + 2 equals or else I might have been worried :)



Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Sarah March 21, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Thanks for following me!


cool blog!

sarah

♥Molly♥ March 22, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

2+2 is 3!Sounds like something my little 4 year old brother would say!

In Christ...

~Molly

Marissa Kayann March 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

haha. great story =D

~Marissa

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP