March 23, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook

Today...
March 23, 2009

Outside my window...
I think it's in the 40's or 50's, but there is a small breeze which makes it kind of chilly.

I am thinking...
About what I want for my birthday. 9 more days!

I am thankful...
That Jesus died for me!

I am wearing...
brown shirt, jeans, white socks.

I am reading...
The Bible, Rachel's Prayer.

I am creating...
More mini society things. Yesterday I went over to my partners house and we made some stuff. We made 10 jars and the sign!

One of my favorite things...
Ice cream sandwiches! Yum Yum Yum!

For education this week...
Schoolwork, reading.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Sewing. I tried to make another flip-flop pillow for my cousins birthday. However, my flip-flop went flop!

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Content at home.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
The fruits of the Spirit!

Scripture I am memorizing....
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

I am praying....
That my Dad would get home safely from work.

For the rest of the week....
Reading, school, taking pictures :)

A picture I'd like to share....




Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene March 24, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Ah, sweet Joelle!

Have you ever heard of the group Sixpence None the Richer? They sing a version of Prov. 3:5-6 that makes it really easy to memorize. My brother even included it in his wedding. Whenever I read those words, I instantly hear their song in my head. :)

♥Molly♥ March 24, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

I love ice cream sandwiches!!!


In Christ,

~Molly

delaney March 25, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Hi Emily! I size all of my backgrounds to 1 megabyte and it seems to work.

Have a blessed week!

Laney

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP