March 26, 2009

Singin' In the Rain...

It's been dreary and rainy all day. I recently got a new umbrella and have never used it! I took Joelle outside and we played in the rain!

Big pom-pom hat!


I love this one! Joelle's feet are barely touching the ground!


Ouch! That looks like it hurt!


I took lot's of pictures throwing my umbrella up in the air (Don't ask me why :).



I think this one is my favorite! Her face is so cute!

I wasn't sure which one I liked best, so you tell me...


Old Photo?


Black and White?

Or Original?

One more pic. The other day, the sun was just right hitting the daffodils on my bookshelf...

and I thought it looked so pretty!

Photobucket

7 Friend(s) Commented:

Marissa Kayann March 26, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I love the picture of the flowers! So pretty :-)

~Marissa

Rachel March 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

The old picture of the umbrella looks really neat. :) Good photos!

Alli March 26, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Great photos! I liked the daffodils and the black and white photo of the umbrella.

Blessings,
Miss Alli

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

I just answered you question. it is at the beginning of my post

♥Molly♥ March 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I like the old photo!


In Christ,

~Molly

Anonymous March 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

well, I love the old one, and I LOVE the last pic.

Mia March 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

How cute!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP