March 25, 2009

And the Countdown Begins!

To my birthday of course! In one week, yours truly will be 13! Hooray! The only problem is, I FINALLY got used to when people would ask how old I am to answer "12", because I would always forget and say "11"! So now I'll have to forget to say "12" and remember to say "13"! I wrote this post awhile ago, and I wrote down everything I wanted and how my day was going to be laid out. Well... most of that sort of changed :) I even asked if anyone wanted to guess how long it would take me to change my plans! But I'm still doing the chocolate chip pancakes! I guess I still have get to do schoolwork. I'm not sure if I'm still going to U-Made-It! or not. I think Mom's still making my birthday supper though. I still want to do the sleepover thing, but I'm not sure with who. I want two different friends, but I'm not sure the two of them would really go together. They would just pretend to be happy for me :) I've got great friends! So I'm thinking about two different sleepovers! The VW bug thing also changed. Someone from our church owns a convertible bug and we might just use that to go for a ride int, but that's not what I want for my big present! I want a closet organizer! I don't have an exact picture, but Mom and I have been measuring my closet and taking multiple trips to the online Lowes! I won't take a picture of my custom design, because I want it to be a surprise to all my fellow bloggers! Aha! You have to wait a WEEK to see this amazing design! So my big birthday present is changed. I'm still going to the water park with Michelle, but we don't know the exact date. Just sometime in June or July. So those are my revised birthday plans!

************************************
Another great thing: Today I had a math test, and I honestly didn't think I'd do that well (Mom said it's like a self fulfilling prophecy or something :) but I DID! I got a... are you ready? I got a 100!!!
Yay! I didn't think I'd do well, but I got a 100! Happy Day!

**************************************
How many other happy things can we get in this post?

At the store where my Dad works (Benjamin Moore Paint and Decorating. I think :), they did a commercial. Anybody that wanted to could come in and be in the commercial. I wanted to, but I was at co-op that day. Joelle was there :) Dad got a letter from the commercial shooting company that asked if they could use some shots of Joelle in the commercial! Umm, Yes! Then, yesterday Dad got a copy of the commercial and we watched it. Joelle was TOO cute! It's airing tonight on WHSV, so if you happen to be watching and a Benjamin Moore Paint and Decorating commercial pops up, look for the smallest little girl playing over at a little kids table, and that's Joelle! Also, you can see my Dad. He's the guy in the blue stripy shirt :) I guess it would be illegal to post the video on here, so you just have to tune into WHSV to see it!
***************************
I guess this is sort of like my birthday, but on April 1, my grandpa is getting his knee replaced, so I would appreciate it if you would pray for him! Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel March 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Hi Emily! That is great! Happy Birthday! He He, I used to have problems remembering to tell people my correct age to! =;) Congrats on getting a 100! That's fantastic! Yeah!

I will most assuredly pray for your grandfather Emily! I have a prayer journal that I write out my prayers so I will definitely remember him! My grandmother had a knee replacement so I know how painful it can be for some people. =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

p.s. - I love your 3-column blog! Looks great! =:)

Hannah March 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Wow, Happy birthday! I have that problem all the time! I always say I am a year younger by accident. I do that with the years too. Like all of my papers say 2008, with the '8' erased and a hastily scribbled 9. Well, I think most people do that.
I really like your new blog set up! It is really nice to have a three-column template. You get to organize everything much easier.
I hope you have fun on your birthday!

-Hannah

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

thanks for following =)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP