April 3, 2009

Closet Pictures

I'm FINALLY getting around to posting the closet pictures! I guess I'll dive right in...

Before:


After:


Well, what do you think? I LOVE it! Here are some more features of my wonderful closet!


This is my cube-organization-shelf! That little drawer thing opens up...

... and it is where I keep my jeans.


My wonderfully beautiful shoe shelf! Hmm, I might need to get more shoes!


Where I used to put my shoes, Joelle now has her clothes!

Ahh! Such a wonderful closet! I'd love to know what you think :)

Photobucket

6 Friend(s) Commented:

Sarah April 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Neat!


Sarah

delaney April 4, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

It looks AMAZING!I absolutely LOVE it! Now I want one! :) It's so organized and clean and cute!

Have a blessed weekend and enjoy your closet organizer!

Laney

Anonymous April 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

AWESOME!!
MINE IS A TOTAL WRECK... :)
How do you like being a teenager??

Melissa April 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Wow!
That looks great!

Melissa

Davene April 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Very nice! :)

Rachel April 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

That looks really neat! It is nice when everything is organized and clean (I need to clean my closet! ;p

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP