April 8, 2009

Just a few things...

Today felt wonderful! Not like the SNOW we had yesterday! Yes, snow. Come on Mr. Weather Man! SNOW? In APRIL??? Yes, I know it is very likely, but I was so looking forward to some Spring weather! It's very nice today, so nice, in fact, that I got out the swings and Joelle and I spent a while outside enjoying the sunshine.


~ Just a basket in Joelle's tree house.


Abby was out too...
...and I think she got bored :)


Even though they are weeds, dandelions can still be pretty!


I love white daffodils...

... and apparently so does Joelle!


Walking proudly back to her house to give the flowers to 'mama' and 'papa'!


Ahh! It's nice to be able to go around in flip-flops!

I thought this one was pretty!


This one reminded me of this bible verse:

Psalm 9:1~
I will praise you, O Lord,
with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I think it's a very pretty Psalm! I think the sky is a wonderful piece of God's work! Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa April 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Wow,
Those are some great pictures! I really like the last one.

~Melissa

Marissa Kayann April 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Cool great pictures! =D

~Marissa

Miss Hannah April 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Hey Emily Joy!

Great pics! I love Joelle, she is adorable!

I like the ones you shose also. Did you watch the video?
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

♥Molly♥ April 11, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

G-R-E-A-T P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S!!!!!!!\



~Molly

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP