April 6, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today...
April 6, 2009

Outside my window...
Since it's still kind of early, it's a little gray and cloudy.

I am thinking...
About what I read in Science today: there are more neural pathways in one single human brain than there are electronic pathways in all the computer systems in the world! WOW! I thought that was amazing!The average adult brain is composed of 100 BILLION neurons!

I am thankful...
For a little sister who always makes me smile!

I am wearing...
Purple shirt, jeans, green shoes.

I am reading...
The Bible, all my library books, The Black Pearl mystery.

I am creating...
Tissue paper jars, sunglasses barrettes and flower baskets.

One of my favorite things...
My green shoes!

For education this week...
Schoolwork, reading.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Sewing, baking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Obeying.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Patience

Scripture I am memorizing....
Psalm 7:17
I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

I am praying....
For my grandpa.

For the rest of the week....
Being over at my grandpa's house, reading, blogging, school.

A picture I'd like to share....

A pretty daffodil outside yesterday.

***********************
I was also tagged by Hannah! Thanks Hannah!

What do you enjoy most? Reading, Blogging, playing volleyball!

What are some lessons you have taken? Piano.

Your favorite authors? Eleanor Estes, Leisha Kelly, Lori Wick.

What do you like to sing in the shower? What if I don't sing in the shower?

Have you ever broken any bones? No.

What languages do you want to learn? I'm trying to decide between French and Spanish.

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite? Pride and Prejudice. The new one I think :)

What are your favorite books of the Bible? Psalms, Job, Proverbs.

Your favorite singers? Brandon Heath, Francesca Battistelli, Sara Beriellis.

Your favorite types of music? Christian Worship.

Your favorite animals? Dogs (Mostly puppies!), dolphins, sharks.

Your favorite things about nature? Lakes, ponds, dewdrops, animals, sunsets and sunrises, grass.

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in? I'm not sure...

Where would you land in Middle-earth? Umm, what?

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go? The time where everyone wore those long and flowy dresses :)

What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing? The stories I write.

Your favorite fictional characters? Laura Ingalls Wilder.

What phrases do you say/write most often? "Cool!", "What?", and "Sweet!".

How tall are you? 5 foot 3 and 1/2.

Your favorite piece of jewelry? My earrings.

Who do you tag next to answer all of these questions themselves? Madison, Julia, Sarah, Joelle, and Marissa.

Photobucket

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Marissa Kayann April 6, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Thanks for tagging me! I'll get to it asap

~Marissa

delaney April 6, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Hi! That's a REALLY pretty picture! Cool tag! :)

I have a quick question for you...The last header you had with the picture of the girl, where did you find the picture?

Thanks!

Blessings,
Laney

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP