April 27, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Hannah!


~Your Favorite:~


Color? Green and blue.

Candy? Chocolate!

Main dish? Macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and fried chicken. Can you say STARCH and UNHEALTHY???

Dessert? I think it's called a trifle. Yum!

Drink? Coke.

Veggie? Carrots.

~Do you?~

Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? It's very expensive, but I go when I can :)

Go to the mall a lot? Lots!

Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? No.

Read your Bible everyday? I try to, but sometimes I don't. I'm trying to do better though...

Do lots of reading period? YES!

See your grandparents everyday? No.

Bake a lot? I suppose so.

Clean your room everyday? I pick up whatever is lying on the floor.

Have to say your sorry to someone everyday? Usually :)


~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~

Veggie? Squash! Even the thought of it makes me sick!!!

Color? School bus yellow

Drink? Diet drinks.

Animal? SNAKES!

~Do You Have A~

Pet? Yes.

Gift card at the moment? Yes, with like, $0.01 :)

Sewing machine? Not my own, but my Mom has one.

Big mess under your bed? No. I keep it pretty neat under there.

Pack of gum in your bag or purse? Maybe 20?

Computer in your room? No.

~Have you ever~

Been on a plane? No.

Been out of state? Yes.

Out of the country? No.

Been in a eight-teen wheeler? Don't think so.

Been in a car accident? No.

Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about and hour? What about a 300 page book? Yes.

~Your Favorite Place to?~

Go shopping? Old Navy and JCPenny.

Eat out? Olive Garden.

Go visit? A park or lake.

Read a good book at? Somewhere nice with NO bugs.

~Random~

What color is your room? Blue. It's beach themed.

Do you share a room with anyone? Yes!

Have you ever went swimming in a pond? I think so. Wait, yes! I went last year on mini term at REAL school :)

How old are you? 13.

What year were you born? 1996.

Are you related to anyone important or famous? My dad's third cousin is a secret service agent. Does that count?

Have you ever met a vice president? No.

Are you getting bored yet? Umm...

What are you thinking? That I HATE being sick!!!

Who will you tag next? Joelle, Tia, Alli, Rachel M., Maddie, Marissa, Madison,
Photobucket

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Brianna April 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Yes Emily, I'm still here! :-) thanks for asking! I'm just taking a break until summer. School takes up most of my time, and I can't really give my blog the attention it deserves right now! :-( I will start posting again in a couple of weeks.
luv,
Brianna

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Thank you, Emily Joy for tagging me! (: I will work on it today. (:

God bless, dear sister

Alli April 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Thanks for tagging me! I thought this would be interesting. I will get it posted soon!

Blessings,
Miss Alli

Tia May 6, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Hey Emily!! Sorry I never got around to doing this!
Ever since I started getting people that actually read my blog, my mom has stepped in.

She's been giving me topics to write on so I haven't had much time to do tags. I'm sorry!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP