April 13, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today...
April 13, 2009

Outside my window...
Cloudy skies.

I am thinking...
that my room should be cleaner than it is :)

I am thankful...
For my Savior who died on the cross for ME!!!

I am wearing...
Brown shirt, jeans, orange tennis shoes, red and white socks.

I am reading...
The Bible. Yes, I know, I should be reading more!

I am creating...
Some other type of flower basket for mini society. When I went back to Michael's to get some, THEY WERE OUT!!! Ahh! What am I supposed to do now??? Any suggestions?

One of my favorite things...
Flowers blooming.

For education this week...
School, co-op, reading.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Baking. I'm thinking about baking some cookies this afternoon...

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Honesty.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Listening instead of always speaking my opinion.

Scripture I am memorizing....
Psalms 7:17
I will thanks the Lord because He is just; I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

I am praying....
That this year our strawberries will grow big and juicy!

For the rest of the week....
Being at my grandpa's, school, reading, playing with Joelle.

A picture I'd like to share....

A cool (I thought) picture of our faucet outside. Oh! And I'm SO excited because I finally figured out how to get the whole fuzzy background - part of the picture focused thing on my camera! It was GREAT! Now I'm taking pictures of EVERYTHING! Just ask my sisters... :)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa April 13, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

That is a cool picture!

~Melissa

Davene April 14, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Listening instead of speaking my opinion...I need to work on that, too! It's so important--and so difficult at times.

halestone April 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

i know!!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP