April 12, 2009

Simple Sunday - 200 Posts!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
~thankful that today marks my 200th post! It seems like yesterday I wrote about my 100th post (I'm sorry I can't find the link to it!)! But it seems like FOREVER when I wrote my first post! It's been SO much fun blogging, even though I probably blog more than I should :) Thanks to everyone who follows me, comments on my posts, and are good friends in general!!!

And a VERY happy Easter to EVERYONE! Let's spend time today praising the Lord, for, HE IS RISEN!!! Happy Easter!


Head on over to Davene's at Life on Sylvan Drive for more Simple Sunday!
Photobucket

2 Friend(s) Commented:

RE April 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

He is risen indeed! =)

Davene April 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Congrats on 200 posts!

Enjoy your Easter afternoon! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP