May 2, 2009

Banquet 2009 and Kitty Update!

Just some pictures from Jenny's Jr. Sr. Banquet!



Mom did Jenny's hair, and Joelle wanted her's done too!


Mom also made her dress! My Mom is AMAZING!!!


I loved her jewelry!

Aww! Mom and Jenny!


A better picture of her hair.


Kitty Update!

The kittens are doing very well!!!


They are now moving around a lot, not playing very much but always on the move!

Joelle and I have finally finished naming them all!

Arthur:


The one yawning or doing something cute is Riley:


Dr. Blackard (Don't ask!):


And the one Joelle and I are getting is Louie:


Louie is usually close to his mama, but when we come, he always comes and crawls into my lap! Aww!!! That's all for today! Have a great Saturday!!!

Photobucket



4 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa May 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

I loved your sisters dress! And the kittens are adorable!

~Melissa

Hannah May 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

The dress is beautiful. Your mom did a great job. The kittens are adorable too.

Davene May 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Your mom is so talented. Good grief! I'm green with envy. :)

Are you learning how to sew, too? I wish so much that I would have learned from my mom when I was younger. I don't think I was a very good student!

That's so exciting that you all are getting a kitten. :)

Hannah Marie May 3, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

those kittens are SO cute!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP