May 3, 2009

My Newest Find


Have any of you ever tried this stuff? I have NEVER tried it, and I'm not sure I ever want to! O.K., it's this stuff called 'Organic Batter Blaster'. Oh I love organic pancakes :) But wait! It's not just for pancakes! You can make WAFFLES too!!! Oh, does the batter blaster get any better than that? Yes, it does! The instructions for using this all-too easy Batter Blaster are simple:


There you have it folks! A dee-lish pancake/waffle that requires no cleaning, I repeat, NO cleaning! For more info go to this wonderful site, it gives you all the info you need to know about *ta-da* Organic Batter Blaster!!!

Wow, that was too much fun :) I LOVE making fun of weird products!

Next, folks, please watch our demo video!






My favorite part is definitely the lady and how upset she is with mixing her batter :) It is so hard to turn your wrist. And the batter flying everywhere? That would make me upset too! And all those ingredients! How awful! But that was then... This, is NOW!!! Just shake, squirt, and DONE! Makes clean-up easy too ('Cause you know how hard it is to throw a couple pans in the dishwasher :)! And it makes breakfast a blast too! Ha ha! Get it? Blast? Batter Blaster? No? O.K. never mind... The website says it 'fun for the whole family'. Mom: "Alright kids! Gather 'round. I'm getting ready to use *cue superhero music* Batter Blaster!" Kids: "Me first!" "No me!" Mom: "No pushing, kids! EVERYONE can have a turn with Batter Blaster!" Kids: "YAY!!!" That's what their commercial should be!

So that's my latest find! What kind of crazy/wacky things have you found lately?


Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa May 3, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Funny,
I have seen that at the store. I think i will stick to doing it the old fasioned way. My latest find is the touch and brush toothpaste machine. you screw the tube in and then you just touch your toothbrush to it and it gives you the perfect amount of toothpaste.

Have a great day!

~Melissa

Melissa May 3, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

I do not mind at all! I can't wait untill you post about it!

~Melissa

Tia May 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

That's too funny. I wish I had one ;)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP