June 1, 2009

Kitty Update :)

Finally posting some pictures of the kittens :) Joelle's kitten is Louie and mine is Morroco. I took some videos of them in cat fights (Adorable!), but I need Mom to help me get them on the computer. Actually, I could probably figure it out... :) So anyway, Saturday was spent playing with the kittens and letting them get adjusted to their new home. That evening, my Dad's side of the family was having a game night/Dad's birthday party, so we all went over there for a really fun evening! I spent most of the evening whooping up on Mom and Aunt Mary Beth at Canasta (Just kidding!!! I only won ONE out of 3 games!!!) :) Sunday morning, I woke up kind of early and didn't really have anything to do. So I got the kittens out and played with them in Mom and Dad's room :) They LOVE all the boxes under the bed! We had to go to Waynesboro for Jenny's Touring Choir concert in the morning, so the kittens were in their cage for over 3 hours :( So when we got home I let them run around a lot! Michelle came over and we played with them, and watched Joelle on her slip and slide (We actually went a couple times :). The only weird thing is, Joelle didn't want ANY water spraying on her! She just wanted to slide down and land in the pool :) In the evening, we had Jenny's last touring choir concert :( It was SO sad! All of the Senior's are leaving, and IT WAS THEIR LAST CONCERT!!! :,( No more fun concerts Sunday mornings :( No more fun concerts in the evening either :( I videoed the whole thing (Except for Chamber Choir and the song Hope) in the balcony with Michelle. So now we have the video AND we'll get a CD! Yay! When we got home, Louie and Morroco were asleep, but I woke them up to give them more half milk-half water. This morning, I got them out and put them in the living room. Then I took them to my room after breakfast and they played on my windowsill :) But right now, they're in their cage, because I can't watch two frisky kittens and type a blog post at the same time!!! WHEW!!! Done! Now for the pictures :)

This is Morroco on Saturday exploring :)

Hello!


EWW!!! Bad picture of me, but a good picture of Louie!

Morroco contented himself by lying in my windowsill.

And Louie had fun climbing up my bed :)

Well that's all for now! Have a great week!

(Oh, and sorry I haven't done a Young Maidens Day Book for awhile, but I've been kind of busy :)

6 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa June 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Cute Kitties!

~Melissa

Alli June 1, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Cute! Reminds me of when my cats were kittens. I have to say the kitten in the windowsill has to be my favorite. You can explore my blog. I put some pictures of my cats on my blog!

Blessings,
Miss Alli

Rachel June 1, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

That is so cute!

Love in Him,
Rachel M.

Elizabeth J. June 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Aren't little kittens the most sweet and cuddly little things? I have three cats and I remember how cute they were as kittens. Adorable pictures.(=

delaney June 2, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

The kittens are SO adorable! I love the first picture and the one of Morroco in the windowsill! :)

Blessings,
Laney

Davene June 2, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

I like the name Morroco AND I like your haircut. Very cute! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP