May 30, 2009

Baby Brothers!

Yay! The kittens are finally here! We got them and brought them home around 10:30! We put them in our room. Right now, Louie and Morroco are asleep under Joelle's bed! By they way, I changed Dr. Socks' name to Morroco :) Here are some pics of the adorable brothers! Sorry they're so dark :(

Louie :)

Morroco was taking a nap, but then he decided to come out and play!!!

Have a great day!




2 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel May 30, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Awww! They are so cute! I just love playing with kittens! =:D I love your new look Emily! It's fantastic! =:) Great job!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Unknown May 30, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Awww! Can I have them? I love kittens! My cat's kitten (Boo) died. But Nefferkitty is pregnant again! So I get more kittens! YAY!!
-Lexi

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP