June 24, 2009

My little Monkeys!

Morroco is the adventurous one, Louie is the lap cat, and Joelle is the crazy one!


Louie won't bite you (And when Morroco does, it doesn't hurt) when you pick him up :)





This is how they look right before they pounce!



Louie is so calm :)


Morroco is not :)

Photobucket

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

The kittens R so cute! Can I have one?
-Lexi

Alli June 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Your kittens are soooo cute!!!I liked the last pictre of you rcat climbing the tree.

Ali

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Don't you just love kittens!! My kittens are grown now... and one of them is most likely expecting... but they are sweet still!!^^

Hannah Marie June 25, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

oh my goodness that kitten is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa June 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Aww How fun!

~Melissa

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP