June 22, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook

Today...
June 22, 2009



Outside my window...
Bright and sunny!

I am thinking...
About all the raspberries that need to be picked!

I am thankful...
For my kittens!

I am wearing...
Yellow shirt, Bermuda shorts.

I am reading...
The Bible and I'm thinking about starting The Sovereigns Daughter.

I am creating...
This may sound silly, but I like creating kitty toys for Louie and Morroco to play with :)

One of my favorite things...
Air Conditioner!

For education this week...
SCHOOLS OUT!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Cleaning.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Trust.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Always ready to help.

Scripture I am memorizing....
Psalm 46:1-3

I am praying....
That I can go swimming this week!

For the rest of the week....
Raspberries, cooking, playing with Joelle, being outside, and being with the kittens.

A picture I'd like to share....




2 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous June 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I like the new layout!!
And this post was nice to read. =)

Davene June 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I agree with MoonShaw; the new layout is nice! :)

Raspberries--YUM! Have fun picking and eating them!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP