June 29, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook

Today...
June 29, 2009

Outside my window...
The sky is a bright blue, there is a slight breeze blowing, and you can hear the birds chirping!

I am thinking...
About the lovely, wonderful - tasting Sweet Stripes sitting in a bowl beside me :)

I am thankful...
For this beautiful day.

I am wearing...
Brown capris and a light blue shirt.

I am reading...
The Bible and trying to finish all the library books I got a couple days ago! I signed up for the Summer reading program, so I'll get all the prizes!

I am creating...
I might help Mom make Raspberry Jam today. Yum! And it's the best jam because the berries came from our garden!

One of my favorite things...
My camera!

For education this week...
Bible reading.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Cooking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Humbleness. Trying not to brag and stuff.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Listening.

Scripture I am memorizing....
Psalm 46:1-3

I am praying....
That my kittens will learn NOT TO RUN OUT IN THE ROAD! Yes, I am talking to you, Louie and Morroco!

For the rest of the week....
Enjoying the beautiful weather, enjoying those Sweet Stripes :), taking pictures.

A picture I'd like to share....
My piano playing kitty :) Silly Louie!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene June 30, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

That's a great picture of Louie! :)

I like your new background, too, by the way!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP