June 11, 2009

Tagged... again :)

Random~

Do you have any pets?
4; dog, goldfish, two pretty little kitties :)

What color is the shirt your wearing?
Burgundy

Name three things that are physically close to you:
Computer, lamp, bed.

What is the last book you read?
Home to the Prairie (I really didn't like it!!!)

Are you or were you a good student?
You'll have to ask my Mom about that one :)

What's your favorite sport?
Volleyball!!!

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
No.

What's the weather like right now?
WARM, warm, warm!!! No, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Who tells the best jokes?
Hmm, either Dad or Jenny!

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
Copperhead eating a cat (Don't ask :).

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No.

Do you believe in karma?
No.

Do you believe in luck?
I'm not lucky, I'm blessed!

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Either way!

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I want to collect Willow Tree figurines.

Are you proud of yourself?
Sometimes.

Are you reliable?
Most of the time.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
I don't think so.

What's your favorite food?
Mac & Cheese. Like the Kraft kind out of a box :)

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I don't know.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
It does smell kind of nice :)

Do like to draw?
Depends.

What's your favorite invention?
The light bulb!

Is your room messy?
No.

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
Apples.

Do you give in easily?
Umm...

Are you a good guesser?
Yeah.

Can you read other people's expressions?
Sometimes.

Are you a bully?
No.

Do you have a job?
Not yet.

What time did you wake up this morning?
7:51

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Honey Nut Cheerios.

When was the last time you showered?
Last night.

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
Going to Michelle's.

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Wednesday's. Youth group, and the week is half way over :)

Do you have any nicknames?
Not really.

Have you ever been scuba diving?
Nope.

What's your least favorite color?
Black. So dull!

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Not really...

Would you ever go skydiving?
If it was free, yes.

What toothpaste do you use?
AquaFresh!!!

Do you enjoy challenges?
Yes.

What's the worst injury you have had?
I've never had a really bad injury.

What's the last movie you saw?
Home on the Range

What do you want to know about the future?
My future husband (Although, I don't really need to know).

What does your last text message say?
I don't really have a cell phone (I do, but like 99.99% of the time, it won't work).

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
The weatherman :)

What's your favorite school subject?
History/ Vocab and Spelling

What's your least favorite school subject?
Math.

Would you rather have money or love?
TRUE love, not the temp. love.

What is your dream vacation?
Hawaii, or somewhere near the beach!

What is your favorite animal?
Puppy!

Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Probably soccer

Do you need to do laundry?
Yeah.

Do you listen to the radio?
Yea.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was only 5, prob. in pre-school :)

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick, scream, and hit the machine :) Just kidding, actually, that's never happened to me.

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes.

What color are your bed sheets?
Red, pink, orange, purple, yellow (Stripes).

What's your ringtone?
When it WORKS, Pink Panther theme song.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Jenny.

Do you have any obsessions right now?
Blogging.

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
Not really.

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Watermelon or Cherry.

Do you watch cartoons?
Never. Unless you mean like the Jetson's or Flintstones. We have those on DVD, but we don't get cartoons.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
Yeah.

Have you ever been to a different country?
No.

Name three things in the world you dislike:
High School Musical 1, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3 (Although I've never seen the third one... I know I know, don't judge a book by it's cover... but I still don't like it :)

Name three people in the world you dislike:
Obama, Hilary Clinton, Martha Stewart (I HAD to pick 3!)

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
I certainly don't spread rumors about myself...

Do you like sushi?
I've never had sushi.

Do you believe in magic?
No.

Do you hold grudges?
It's hard not to sometimes, but the Bible tells us not to.

DONE!!!

6 Friend(s) Commented:

Victoria Horea June 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

That was longish! Congrats you were the first to comment come to my blog to get a present from meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Lol. Sorry, but you didn't listen to my warning.
-Lexi

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Oh, I LOVE the color black! Most of my clothes are black! (My friend -Delani- picks on me about being goth. She's jk though. I'm not goth).
-Lexi

Anonymous June 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Weeeii, that was long but certainly interesting! Though black is my second favourite colour, and cherry is my fav fruit scent too... =P

Elizabeth J. June 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Very interesting tag! I agree, we're not "lucky, we're blessed".

ryan June 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

jenny tells the best jokes?
really?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP