June 14, 2009

Odds and Ends

Today's post is mostly about nothing. Odds and Ends, pictures I've wanted to share, endless rambling, and like I said before, nothing in particular.

I've been trying to master the art of photography :) This 'new' camera is a really good camera! It might look a little silly to carry around, but it takes great pictures! It recently decided to switch modes on me, leaving me absolutely clueless as to how to change it back. The focus is off and I can't get the lighting to be perfect like before. Who knows? This problem may fix itself in another week, so I'm not too worried about it :) But anyways, the other morning, we had some visitors! That day, the focus was working fine and I got a very good (I think) picture:


What do you think? We have tons of goldfinches every day!

I promised cat fight videos, but I'm still at a loss as to how to load them onto blogger. So no worries! They are here! For now, you might just have to settle for cat fight pictures :)

(Please excuse the very fuzzy pictures, like I said, the camera's being weird :)

NOTE: No cats were harmed in the making of these pictures!!! :)

Friday, we had the Fisher's over! We had deeelish shish-kabobs and Davene brought a chocolate cake for dessert (And Josiah's birthday :). And sorry about the bad quality of the picture, but Mom made a watermelon basket with honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe, and all kinds of other yummy good stuff!

Yummy!

Our beautiful umm, place setting?

Joelle and David, the cutest couple of the year! And no, Joelle is not horrified of the watermelon basket :)

Josiah, anxiously awaiting a piece of that chocolaty goodness!

Yum! The best part is licking off the candles, right?

Would you look at that? Kudos to Davene!

Dad and Tobin.

Joelle loves holding Tobin :)

Cute :)

O.K., who loves rubber ducky's? Apparently Louie and Morroco!

MY ducky!!!

Purdy flower :)

Mr. Louie being very mischievous!

These next few pictures are all of the flowers in my garden! A pretty pink Zinnea!

Yellow Snapdragon.

Yellow Zinnea.

pink/orange snapdragon.

Red Zinnea.

And now, RASPBERRIES!!!

Those bushes are all raspberries!

This little guy decided to join me!

YUM!!!

Yesterday was the first day of VBS! Our theme is Judicious Joe. One of the ladies from our church wrote the script/drama whole thing. I took along the camera, but I didn't get to take any pictures :( Maybe tonight! But this year, I'm not a student, I'm a 'teacher'! More like an assistant teacher, but a teacher nonetheless! I'm in the pre-k group. There are about 15 kids, including Joelle and David :) There's one little kid, who's ADORABLE, but he's also a little troublemaker! I'll shape him up this week :) NOT! Now that I'm done rambling, I'm gonna sign off! Bye!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Yay, I liked reading this post! The pictures are awesome, and that chocolate cake looks yummy!! The squirrel is very cute, too^^

Melissa June 15, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Love the pictures Emily!

~Melissa

Davene June 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Well, I'm obviously a big fan of this particular post! I loved seeing the pictures of my little guys (and all the other pics). Thanks again for having us over!

I especially liked the picture of Tobin and Jenny looking outside. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP