June 16, 2009

Title

Go HERE.


If you haven't figured it out yet...

Bye Bye Gilbert.

Name: Gilbert Morris
Born: ?
Died: June 15, 2009
Age: Old

So yeah, Gilbert is dead, and Joelle doesn't know yet :) We came home from VBS (Still no pictures. I WILL get pictures on Friday at the Ice Cream Social!!! I WILL!!!) and I was getting ready to take a shower. I was in my closet and I happened to look up, and there he was...

Floating upside down. Oops. He was an old fish, but a good one. He was so content... swimming.

Bye Bye Gilbert.




3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Aw, too bad. I was very sad when my little fishy died, some years ago. :(

Melissa June 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Aw, Sorry to hear about that.

~Melissa

bekahcubed June 17, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Sad day.

So was Gilbert named after the author, Gilbert Morris? Or was that just a coincidence? (Cause I was totally thinking the author had died--until I scrolled down a bit further.)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP