July 16, 2009

Family

Me, 13

Joelle, 4 1/2

Kate, 19

Jenny, 17

Mom and Dad

My Kittens, Louie and Morroco







5 Friend(s) Commented:

Hannah Nicole July 16, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Nice! :)

Emily Shae July 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

I love the new look to your blog Emily! It's so cute and refreshing :)

Melissa July 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Emily,
This is such a nice post! Joelle is too cute!

~Melissa

Kylee July 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Hello Miss Emily. :) I just came across your design blog via another design blog. LOL! That led me to your personal blog. I just want to say that I think you are an awesome young lady. I have read almost all of your blog, and I admire you for your faith. I am a Christian as well. I am 17 years old, and it is refeshing to see a young teenager so in love with the Lord. God bless you girlie! I would love to follow your blog if that is alright with you. :)

Oh, and I also LOVE photography! I want to be a photographer when I grow up as well. I think you have some awesome talent. :)

Anonymous July 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Oh, you all look like such nice folks! :D And the kittens... what can I say!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP