July 16, 2009

Tagged by Elrania! Again :)

What time is it?
12:34 PM

What was the last out door activity you did?
Hanging out laundry (Does that count as an activity?)

Do you have an email address?
Yes.

How many followers do you have?
44! Yay!


How long have you been on the computer today?
Longer than I should be :)

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone with?
My Daddy :)

Are you happy right now?
Yes!

Do you want a horse someday?
No. I used to, but I have no where to put it, and well, I don't have money :)

How many pets do you have?
3

Do you have a playlist?
No. I got tired of it.

Are you having a fun summer?
Absolutely! AND LISTEN UP!!! I'm going to the BEACH tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I can't believe it! Me, Mom, Jenny and Joelle are going with Aunt Linda, and my cousins Jeremy and Michelle! YAY!!!

What book are you reading now?
I've finished all my library books, so nothing right now.

What is the most advanced book you read?
Maybe Bamboo and Lace which is like 300 pages long... I have NO idea!

Do you like your blog?
Which one? :)

How many tags have you gotten?
12

What is the most recent award you've gotten?
The Truth in Love Award.

What is the first award you've gotten?
Beary Sweet Blog Award.

Who gave you your first tag?
Hannah at Heart of Purity.


Who gave you this tag?
Elrania! Thank you!

Do you have a three column template?
I used to, but not any more.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to the beach!!!

How long have you been on blogger for?
July 28! My blogoversary is coming up in 12 days!

How many times have you changed your profile picture?
Many!

What did you do for your last post?
I did a post about my new profile pictures.

What is the most comments you've ever gotten on your blog? (not including any from you)
I think 9 or something.

Are you having fun with this tag?
Yes.

What is one thing you want right now?
Play in some sort of water!

Is your profile name your real name?
Yes.

What is your favorite animal?
Probably a puppy.

What is your favorite movie? CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE!!!!!!!
I don't watch tons of movies...

Have you seen the new Star Trek?
No.

Who is your favorite fictional character? Yes you may say more than one for this :)
Not really anyone.

Are you hungry?
YES!

Should you probably get off the computer right now?
Yes.

Who are you tagging now?
Hannah at Trusting in His Love
Awel Prince at Beyond the Highest Star
and
Mia at Mia's Blog

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa July 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

I love tags! They look like they are so fun to fill out!

~Melissa

Elizabeth J. July 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Have fun at the beach!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP