July 29, 2009

i... am.... so.... burnt....

Yup. It is seriously hard to type. I am typing really slow. My shoulders, neck and face are burnt to a crisp. I went swimming with Rebecca yesterday for 3 1/2 hours, but I put on the spray kind which had a way lower SPF. Ugh. I hurt so bad. I can move. I put a rice bag that had been in the freezer on my back, and it felt so good! I also heard it sizzling because my back was so hot (It was just the rice moving) :) I put Aloe on last night and... it didn't really help. Jenny said it will make me not peel as much. I'm just tired and burnt and hot. You can feel the heat when you touch my face! Oh! And guess what?

I'm going swimming today :)

I WILL put on sunscreen! Ooh, but that will be SO painful! Oh well, I'm swimming in the evening, so maybe I won't need sunscreen. I can't get any more burnt than I am now!




3 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa July 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

I am so sorry! I hope you fell better soon!

~Melissa

delaney July 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Ouch! I HATE sunburn! I have really fair skin, too, and I burn really easily. Feel better and have fun at the pool!

Blessings,
Laney

Sandie July 29, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Ooooohhhh! How nasty. :( I remember getting sunburned when we would go on vacation to a really hot place in CA called Palm Desert. I hope you heal up soon!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP