July 27, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook



Today...
July 27, 2009

Outside my window...
Bright and sunny... 84 degrees.

I am thinking...
About my sleepover tonight with Rebecca!!! :)

I am thankful...
Kate made it back from Israel!

I am wearing...
Bermuda's, dark and light green shirt from Old Navy (Gotta love that place!), brown tank top.

I am reading...
The Bible, Donovan's Daughter by Lori Wick (I would totally recommend this series! There are four books, I'm starting the 4th and I finished all of them 4 days! The series is 'The Californians'. READ THESE BOOKS!!!)

I am creating...
Does this count??? I cut off the ends and snapped a big bucket of green beans, so in a sense, I'm creating green beans :)

One of my favorite things...
Chocolate chip cookies!

For education this week...
Ha! It's Summer! NO education!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Baking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Honesty

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Making prayer a part of my daily schedule.

Scripture I am memorizing....
I'm having trouble getting a new one, so if anyone has a favorite passage, I'd love to hear it!

I am praying....
that Dad would get home safely.

For the rest of the week....
Blogging, swimming, sleepovers, youth group, reading the Bible, reading all my library books, fiddling around on photoshop (!), maybe making those easy-bake cookies in the fridge... :)

A picture I'd like to share....


0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP