July 25, 2009

Jenny's Senior Pictures: Part One

Today, we took some of Jenny's Senior pictures around town. A lot of them turned out great! We borrowed Davene's camera (Which by the way Davene, Jenny wants me to tell you a big thank you for letting us borrow it!), and it takes the most amazing pictures. I want to save up for one, but I don't know if I'll ever have that much! I went along, and I got some good pictures also, even if it isn't an amazing camera :) I can't post the best ones I took, because Jenny doesn't want some friends to see them :) That means YOU Ryan! :) So here is a sneak peak, and maybe Jenny will let me post the rest later :)

Train Tracks:


Getting set up.

Colorful door downtown:


Brunk Fountain:

Her green chucks :) There are lot's more of the 'Brunk Fountain', but they are all good, so I can't put them up yet :(

The Artful Dodger:

I think this is one of Mom's favorites :)

I also took some with Davene's camera, and Jenny said she really liked them :), so I'll see if maybe I can put some of them up. I'd love some feedback!





7 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous July 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Great pictures! I really like them =) She is very pretty.

Davene July 25, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

I'm so glad it all worked out for you all! Thanks for the sneak peek. :)

Kylee July 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Very good pictures! I hope we can see more soon! :D

Anonymous July 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

i love my chucks

Anonymous July 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

What kind of camera?

Emily Joy July 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Sorry, I can't respond to anonymous. If you have something you want to say, at least leave your name. Thanks you!

My Diabetic Sweet Life July 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Ooooh I love the one of her knealt down on the train track.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP