August 24, 2009

Week 33 - "Nostalgia" Photo Challenge

Photobucket



We are supposed to post a picture that is 'nostalgic' (Which means something that is old and it means something to you... put in simplest terms :) and write WHY it is nostalgic to us. Well... I am not old, and I am a kid, so I can't write about something old. This is the oldest (Most photogenic) object in our house, and I thought it was cute! Mom bought it at a yard sale, so it has no significance to any of us, except that we played with it when we were little kids. So that's my cheap explanation of 'My Little Snoopy' :)

Go and check out all the other entries at i heart faces!


5 Friend(s) Commented:

Foursons August 24, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

I had one of those! Love the photo and the editing.

Davene August 24, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

The wheels are great!

Buckeroomama August 24, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

OMG --I had the exact same puppy when I was a kid!

Great pic. :)

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Ohh, great picture! I love your blog!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I like it. It does look somewhat nostalgic, like childhood will some day pass away for her too. Sniff.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP