August 25, 2009

First Day Of School

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday Joelle and I took some silly back-to-school shots. I just finished my schoolwork for the day! Yay for the first day of school! Oh, and also my first attempt at creating my own backdrop :)





6 Friend(s) Commented:

Sandie August 25, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Cute pictures! I just started school yesterday also. My first high school year! :D I can't believe I am that old. Hehe!

Hannah Nicole August 25, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Cute pictures! :D

Hannah

Misty August 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I love the 2nd and 4th ones!

Davene August 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Happy first day! I am getting eager to start, but we're actually going to wait two more weeks (after Jeff's mom leaves and after the church camp-out). Cute pics!

Tia August 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Those are awesome Emily!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I really like them! :D Who's the one who wears glasses, you or Joelle?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP