August 3, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today...
August 3, 2009 (Wow! August already?)

Outside my window...
Hot, humid, and sunny.

I am thinking...
About the lovely smell of homemade bread wafting from the kitchen!

I am thankful...
For books to read, computers to use, kittens to play with, and flowers to smell.

I am wearing...
Bermudas, purple shirt, hair down.

I am reading...
The Bible, Horse Fever, Saddle Club books.

I am creating...
A new blog layout for someone.

One of my favorite things...
Homemade bread!

For education this week...
Ha! It's Summer! NO education!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Laundry :)

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Thinking before I act/speak.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Listening to Joelle and what she has to say.

Scripture I am memorizing....
Psalm 100.

I am praying....
For our world leaders.

For the rest of the week....
Blogging, swimming, youth group, designing new layouts, shopping, reading.

A picture I'd like to share....
(I didn't take this pic :)

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Elizabeth J. August 3, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

The picture of the jumping person is pretty neat. Did you make your new header? It's cute.

Elizabeth J. August 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

In Regard to the comment you left on my blog, an aquaintance of mine created both my blog background and header. As of now, I like the simple header I have. I may want you to creat a blog button for a new blog some friends and I are creating.

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Summer rocks, doesn't it? :P I liked the picture, by the way^^

Anonymous November 7, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I consider, that you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. acheter levitra I apologise, I too would like to express the opinion.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP