August 4, 2009

Kittens and Ice Cream

Interesting title, eh? {Did I just say 'eh'???) Let's hope this post will not be as disgusting as the title promises :) So here we go, off on anther blogging adventure! Kittens and Ice Cream!

I haven't done a kitten update in a long time :( They are already about 4 1/2 months old! I can't believe how big they are getting! I absolutely love having kittens around the house! It started raining Saturday night ~ after I had put the kittens in their cage for the night ~ and it continued raining until Sunday around 9:00~ish :) Of course, I had to let the kittens out of their cage before we went to church, so while still in my pajamas {And with Joelle's assistance}, I got my umbrella and dashed daringly into the rain! I got Morroco, and ran back to the house {I couldn't hold two kittens and and umbrella at the same time! I'm not that talented!} ~ and ran back out and got Louie and ran back again! I put them out on the carport so they could stay dry, and by the time we were ready to go to church, the raining had pretty much stopped. SO ~ enough babbling :) On to the pictures of my little sweeties {Yes I call them 'Sweeties' even though they are males :)}!

Umm, Morroco? That doesn't look very comfortable...
I love Louie's ears!
Now on to a whole different subject {But one that tastes great!}... ICE CREAM!!!

The ice cream looks great... and Joelle's face looks...

Telling stories as the ice cream slowly drips... drip, drip, drip.

I LOVE this one!!! Except that it looks like she's picking her nose... :( Could you please move your hand honey? PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Ahh, haven't had a picture post in a while and... it feels great to be back! I was having a bit of a inspiration 'loss'. I couldn't find anything good to take a picture of, but ice cream and kittens are always great places to start!

We're also re-doing out kitchen ~ I'll be sure to have before and after pics when it's all done! Have a great evening!

8 Friend(s) Commented:

justagirl4god August 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Awww! She is SO cute! :)
Thanks for sharing those pictures!

Rachel August 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Cute pictures! :)

emii August 5, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Awesome, and really creative pixx! :)

Luv,Emii

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

I love kittens!! >< They look so sweet! :D
And the ice cream... ahhhhh!! I want one!!

Melissa August 5, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Emily,
Those thats exactly how my sister likes hers, Lots of sprinkles!

~Melissa

Sandie August 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Sweet!! :)

Davene August 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I call my boys "sweeties" even though they are males. :)

Irene August 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Hello Emily Joy,
I just put one of your buttons on my blog. What cute cats you have, and a beautiful family! God bless you all.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP