September 13, 2009

Blue Vs. Red

Photobucket
 
Beginning of the first game.

Photobucket
 
Didn't plan this one :) But this is Coach Mary.

Photobucket
 
WOO-HOO!!! (I always lose my voice at these volleyball games :)

Photobucket
 
 Go Leah!

Photobucket
 
A girl on the Red Team. Even though we probably got smashed by that kill, I had to put it in :)

Photobucket
 
Joelle LOVES sitting with Aunt Linda and Uncle Larry :) Too cute :)

Photobucket
I took this picture at the game, and I though I would be able to post this on 9/11, but I didn't get to it. Do you know how long it takes to get my photos ready for {the blog}? I have to resize it, touch it up, give it the watermark, and fix any blemishes! It takes a good 4 days to get them ready!
Photobucket
 
Didn't know WHY that one turned out like it did, but I liked it, so who cares?

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Boy, doesn't that look like fun? :)

Photobucket
 
A Tootsie Pop! Yum!

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
I tried to get more face shots, but it's hard when people ARE MOVING!!! "Stop moving so I can take your picture!!!"

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
The Tootsie Pop is BACK!!!

Photobucket
 
Blue beat them in 3 games!!! Yay! Go FLAMES!!!

Photobucket





1 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

whats with the faces jenny?
seriously

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP