September 10, 2009

What I do at School...

Of course, I use my Red Pen,
Photobucket

And then my Gold Pen!
Photobucket

Which by the way, did you know that teachers aren't supposed to use red pens anymore because 'it might hurt the childs feelings'? Like, WHATEVER!!!
And then I leave my camera by my desk :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a secret stash of candy :) (Although not so secret because it's right on my desk)
Photobucket
And sometimes, I take a test,
Photobucket

And sometimes, I do an Algebra lesson,
Photobucket

But only sometimes.








1 Friend(s) Commented:

bekahcubed September 13, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I use a red pen when I grade my students' papers. So far as I know, it doesn't hurt them. Then again, they're college students, so they should be a bit more hard-headed than most, right?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP