September 20, 2009

Wedding

I had the pleasure of shooting some fun photos at B and A's wedding on Saturday! Of course, I was not the main photographer, but it was fun to pretend! If you read my About Me, you know that I want to be a Wedding Photographer. It is SO much fun! Mom was the caterer at the wedding, so that's why I got to tag along :)



I split up my pictures into different sections. I edited most of them with borders and such. Tell me how you like it! Well, here you go! Enjoy!


  Before the Wedding


Photobucket

Bridesmaids and flower girls.

Photobucket

The little girls whispering secrets before the wedding :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I snagged this one while the REAL photographers were doing their stuff :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


The Ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride and Groom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Aww!!!
Photobucket

Leaving the church to go to their off-site photoshoot.
So now here are some random shots I took:

Photobucket

The guest book.
Photobucket

On every table in the reception room they had a glass bowl with a flower in it. It was SO pretty!
Photobucket

Parts of the BEAUTIFUL creation my mom made:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Joelle was great {If not a bit silly}! She was only a little upset towards the end when she wanted to go home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The candles were beautiful, but it was so DARK in the reception hall that you couldn't see what you were eating!
After the wedding {And while the Bride and Groom were at the photoshoot}, I got mom's rings and used them as props :) I couldn't exactly go over and ask the Bride and Groom for their rings, could I? Hey, I had to improvise. I really like how these turned out!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Haha, I had my "True Love WAITS" ring, but that didn't really apply to the wedding, so I turned it so that it just said "True Love"! Haha! I really liked that one.

I hope you all liked my pictures! I had SO much fun taking them! I hope that I can do another photoshoot like that again soon!

And by the way, the 'Rebecca Photoshoot' is coming soon! Stay tuned!






4 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous September 20, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

I think you will be a great wedding photgrapher one day. Keep up the good work!

Em September 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Hey Em.
What an amazing photographer you are. I give you an At! I love the pictures. On the choice between Ring A or Ring B, I would have to chose Ring A, but I love them both.
Take Care,
Emily K.

Bekah September 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

AMAZING!!!!! Those are just as good as some pro's wedding pictures!! You go, girl! :)
*mouth drops open* haha! great improvisation (is that a word? :D)! LOVE the last few pictureS!! :)
Bekah

Emma September 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Those are really good pictures! What camera do you use?

-Emma

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP