September 18, 2009

I'm Confused

Very, very, very confused.

Why isn't Fall here?

Well, it seems to be here...

Sometimes.

Sometimes not.

But I wish it was.

Photobucket

I am MORE than ready for Fall!

Photobucket

Here are a few decorations from around the house:

Photobucket

These cute hanging fabric pumpkins. I've made 6 of these :)









 And these adorable fabric pumpkins! I haven't finished this one yet, but when I do, I'll post pictures!

A couple of days ago, we went to Michaels (A bad place for me to shop when I have no money).

Photobucket

I got this great mini scarecrow... for only $5.00!

Photobucket

And I snagged this cute little pumpkin... for $2.00 :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to a local farm and bought three different kinds of mums. We got BRIGHT yellow, this yellow/orange, and a purplish one that hasn't quite bloomed yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I broke out these cuties :)

Photobucket

Yesterday, Joelle and I made sugar cookies!

Photobucket

I doubled the recipe :)

Photobucket

Hmm, extra sweetness?

Photobucket

Yum!

Thanks for reading! Feedback please!




5 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel September 18, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Wonderful Emily! :D I love the fabric pumpkins, I might have to add them to the list of Fall stuff to make this year! (which is really long so far! Lol!) :)Thanks for sharing your collection! It's nice to get great deals on holiday decorations! :)

Blessings in Christ!
~Rachel~

Unknown September 19, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Would you like to enter the photography contest on my blog?
-Lexi

poetic_capture September 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

How fun!!! I *love* fall too!

Those cookies look *delicious*. :D

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

poetic_capture September 20, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

P.S. what kind of camera do you use?

Unknown September 20, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Emily-

Today if felt kinda like fall!! I know what you mean I am ready for fall to. Summer is nice but I am ready for fall.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP