September 23, 2009

Week 1 Photo Challenge - "Silly Pets"

Photobucket

Welcome to Week 1 of Emily Joy Photography's Photo Challenge!!!

This weeks category is...

Silly Pets!

(And just let me clarify, it doesn't have to be YOUR pet, just any pet. Although it has to be a HOUSE PET, it can't be a camel or a tiger :)

Let's see, you can enter today and tomorrow, and I will announce the winners on Saturday! 

Here is what my entry would be (Although my entry does not count):

Photobucket

 Below is Mister Linky. It is very simple to use.

  1. Create your blog post with you picture in it.
  2. Publish your post.
  3. Go to your blog and click on the POST title to get the URL for your post.
  4. Come back HERE to THIS POST.
  5. Here is an example of what you must do:





Put your name, and your blog address.

Here is a good example of a URL:
http://arollercoasterride.blogspot.com/2009/09/umm.html

Here is a bad example of a URL:

www.arollercoasterride.blogspot.com

If you do it the bad way, I will not be able to find your post, and you may be disqualified :(

So that's all! If you have any other questions, just contact me (emijiz@gmail.com)

PS I am putting my entry below in Mister Linky as an example :)









4 Friend(s) Commented:

Quinlyn September 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Hmm...I have a little something up my sleeve for this photo challenge. LOL

~Quinlyn

~Miss Zara~ September 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandie September 23, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I would love to enter Emily, but I don't have anytime!! I'm sorry. I'm really busy with school. :D

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

UGH! I have no pets, I hardly know any pets....I will just have to wait until the next challenge.....But I REALLY want to enter :D

-Maddie

P.s. I didn't feel like signing in, which is why the comment is not posted as Maddie :D

http://sweetteame.blogspot.com

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP