August 22, 2008

At the park (Sort of!)

A couple of days ago, we all (except dad who was working to put gas in the van to actually get us there, thanks dad! I love you SSOO much!) headed out in the green van to the local JMU arboretum. Something we didn't know was that there was a wedding going on. (Which by the way, the brides dress was REALLY pretty!)


The day was absolutely gorgeous for a wedding and a day at the park!



The ducks came for some lunch, because they like me so much! (Or maybe it was because I had the food!)




Ahh, the glorious waterfall! I am dying to dip my toes in!



I don't know how good a picture this is of me, but I thought I would try it out!

Wandering off the subject: Have any of you fellow bloggers ever heard of a place called www.wordle.com? It is a really cool site that lets you type something in, and *Poof!* Out pops another language it seems! I heard about it from my mom, you can visit her site here.

So, that's it.
I'm done.
Farewell.
And good-night.


1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 23, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

The arboretum is so beautiful: a great place for a wedding! :)

I like that picture of you!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP