August 19, 2008

Bake me a Cake!

Here are some pictures of me and Josie's cooking experiences:





Hmmm



Yum!



In the beginning



In the process



In the End!

This is sort of changin' the subject, but here are the tubby pics. from the other night
(Bubble Bath fun! August 10th)





Here is little Missie's Santa Beard!



Oh, My, Goodness! It's BUBBLES PEOPLE!


That concludes our bubble adventure!

I got my hair cut! I'll show pics. of it later! See ya!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I like the "hmm" cake picture and the feet in the bath picture best. :)

You sure like to change your background, don't you? ;) Your header picture is beautiful!

Julie August 28, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Think you want to be a photographer someday? You're really getting good! Have you ever posted the one of the birds nest and eggs?
Mom

Emily Joy August 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Actually I did... I think it's down a little further...

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP