August 10, 2008

Bubble Bath Fun!

Last night, Joelle and I were outside playing in our bathing suits. (We hung a hose from the clothes line and turned it on high speed!) That lasted about 5 min. The water was cold! Poor Joelle was sitting on the patio shivering to death! I scooped her up and put her in a warm tub FULL, and I'm not kidding when I say FULL, of bubbles. ***Bubbles Bubbles everywhere, Bubbles Bubbles in her hair, Bubbles Bubbles fade away, Bubbles Bubbles! Come back to stay!*** (I made that up!!!) Joelle has this deep belly laugh, and I heard plenty of it last night! She especially loved it when I made a "Santa Beard". I don't have time for pictures 'cause it's time to get ready for church. I'll try and post them later.

Emily

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 12, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

I like the new picture of you in the sidebar!

Where are pictures of the rest of your family? ;)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP