August 14, 2008

Country Gal

Two or three years ago, my family lived on a farm. After a year, my dad decided to go back to his old job. A couple days before we left, we snapped some pictures. These are some of my favorites!



*In the background, you might be able to see our farmhouse!

*Maybe this is more clear???



*Meet Prancer! My favorite calf in the entire calf barn! I named about 50 calves. Wanna guess why I named him Prancer? Yup.



*You have to admit, she is pretty cute! (She was much younger then. Her hair is about 10 inches longer now!


*I have no idea what kind of flower this is, so if anyone knows, feel free to let me know!!!


As my dad would say, "There's ol' 182!"




*You would never believe how much rain we got that day!



*Ahhh!

SHOUT OUT TO DAVENE!

The reason I don't have my other sisters and mom and dad up on my blog is because my sisters 'don't want to be seen on blogger'. (Facebook! Hello? Sure...) I just haven't gotten pics. of mom and dad yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know!



God bless!
Emily



1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 15, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Thanks, Emily! :)

Your new background is really cute!

I love farm pics. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP