August 7, 2008

A purdy normal day

I have a job! It's... you're not going to believe this, I HAVE A JOB FEEDING CATS! Doesn't it sound exciting??? Yah? Nah? Hey, I'm not complaining when 30 bucks lands in my lap for feeding cats for morning and evening for a week. Yeah, I'll take it. Besides, the house is just up the street. Convenient, right? Joelle got a new-to-her playset and saying she is absolutely excited would be an absolute understatement! I fixed it up really nice for her to play in. And guess what that means? "PLEASE play with me Emily!" I don't mind, in fact, I like playing with her, just not after she asks for the 10th time that day. I decided to take some pictures, so naturally, she had to come with me, so of course, took pictures of her too.




******Basket?******


******Awww!******



******Goodness!******















*And this is AFTER Joelle attempts to climb a tree. :(*

Happy one minute, sad the next. What ever shall we do with Joelle? Love her, feed her, never leave her! Sounds like a good plan to me!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 8, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

That is a great job; glad you got it! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP