August 4, 2008

Family Matters

After lot's of hard work, I finally figured out how to upload a youtube video onto my blog post.
I found it on another lady's blog entitled: "I Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble Halls". I watched it and I really liked it. I love old fashioned movies! This is about 10 minutes long, so if you have the time, I would encourage you to watch it. Here it is: Appreciating Our Parents.


So, if you did watch it, I hope you at least learned something! And if you didn't learn anything, that's o.k. too. I just thought the movie was fun, and I needed something to write about!
God bless!
Emily

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 5, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I think I'll make Josiah watch this tomorrow. :)

Actually, he does a great job of helping...but it is hard as a child to see how much work goes into being a parent. I know I didn't have a clue about that when I was younger! So it really might be helpful for him to see things from a different perspective.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP