August 24, 2008

World's most expensive sandwich

Today (Sunday) was one of those days where I was waiting for the closing ceremonies (Olympics) to come on and was looking on the internet. Something I found today was sort of interesting.
Da-da-da-da-da-da-DA!!!!! This is amazing you guys:

The worlds most expensive sandwich!!!!!!!!!!


Yup.
Isn't it amazing?
I have no idea what makes it so expensive. I would give a picture but for some reason, it wouldn't show up. The sandwich itself costs a total of $149.oo. Why anyone, except Donald Trump who might buy 5 just to say he spent $745.oo on 5 sandwiches. At the moment, I'm watching the closing ceremonies. Dad said that on the news it said that London shouldn't even try to have a better opening ceremony that Beijing. He said that Beijing spent 40 billion dollars on the entire games. Such as building the Cube and Bird's nest. If any of you have been following up on the Olympics, you know what I'm talking about.

Today I went swimming with Aunt Linda, Jeremy and Michelle (Cousins). I put sunscreen on but since I'm a blonde, I get burned easily. My face got it the worst. I have named myself "Rudolph".
Have a good night!

I have been watching the commercials for the Olympics as well. One of the commercials says some thing about what Obama is going to do 'when' he becomes president. After the commercial he says: "I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message." I thought I'd do that to.

I'm Rudolph, and I approve this blog post.

See ya later!





1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene August 25, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

So funny. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP