September 22, 2008

Fun video

I had NO idea what else to write about, so I guess I'll post some videos. I've been meaning to do it at some point, but I had so many other things swirling around in my mind. I haven't been keeping up with my e-mail, so when I checked it this afternoon, I had 31 messages! 31! Here's one that was e-mailed to me:



Isn't it cool? ************************************
Hedge of Protection


GPS


Corporate Worship Songs


Tim Hawkins on Products



I like the 'corporate worship songs'!

This is funny too! It's called 'Good, clean bathroom joke'!




I just found this one! It's Einstein the amazing bird!












1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene October 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

That bathroom one cracked me up! Can you imagine??? How embarrassing! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP