October 17, 2008

Dare to Compare?

Here's a big surprise:

I'm gonna post MORE fall pictures!

Are you surprised? :) I'm sure this won't be the last time I'll post pictures of fall. The other day, I noticed that MORE leaves were falling and turning different colors. And THEN I noticed that the 'little lonely tree' had completely changed in less then a weeks time! I had to take a picture. Do you see the difference?



Here's another surprise:

You might have to enlarge it to see all the detail! :)

But, after I took that picture, I saw something else to take a picture of. You remember that picture I took by accident? That tree had changed too! I tried to get another picture just like it. How do you think I did?


Here's the one I took the other day.

And here's the one I took on Thursday.


I think I did OK.

And after I took that picture, I just had to walk around and see what else was changing in our backyard.






These little things look, feel, and are nasty. Ooh, chestnut burrs! What I find amazing is that the outside is prickly and painful, yet the inside is velvety soft. What comes out is good too!


Chestnuts! Except for the fact that ours are worm-infested, strewn all over the place, and when you pick one up, another falls down, they are very good!

Everyone knows that a blog post wouldn't be complete without a few pics of Joelle!



That one is my favorite!



The only time she is quiet. While watching the Wiggles!



Oh Joelle! Always making silly faces!




P.S. Just in case I ever wanted to do another 'dare to compare' post, I took some pictures of some of our trees so when all the leaves fall off, or when they change color, I'll have pictures to compare!




Maybe next time, Joelle and the lady walking won't be in my picture! I'll show you a picture of this tree once it snows!

P.P.S. Sorry about the bad quality of these pictures. Somethings wrong with it. I probably did something like turned it to manual instead of auto... I don't really know, but I'll keep you posted! :)

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene October 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

This is so funny that you posted these comparison pictures because that's exactly what I posted for today, too! You probably thought I copied from you! But really, I didn't. I guess it's just true that great minds think alike. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP