November 1, 2008

Saturday Sillies!

You'll never guess. I did remember to take my camera! Only problem: I forgot to use it. Oh well, the people who read this blog (Mom, Dad and Davene) were there, so it doesn't really matter!

I'm starting another category. This one is Saturday Sillies! Much like my 'Tour my house Tuesday". I'll try to post some Saturday Sillies every week.

Today, I'm kicking off the start of Saturday Sillies with funny signs I found on the internet!

Here we go!













That concludes the first Saturday Sillies! Enjoy!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene November 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

:) Those were funny!

I'm sure you've thought of this, but you would definitely get more readers if you didn't have a private blog. But I COMPLETELY understand why you keep yours private, and I think it's the right choice. However, would you like me to try to get more readers for you? People that I could vouch for that would be "safe"? Then you could invite them to your blog? Does that make sense?

If you don't want me to do that, no problem at all! Just thought I'd offer. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP