November 5, 2008

Well, It's Official

Barack Obama is our new President.

I am only 12 years old, so this issue doesn't concern me. If I did comment on this subject, I would be repeating what my parents have said, and my mom might want to write about the new presidency since she has started blogging again! Yay! So, let's talk about something more exciting, shall we?

Exciting thing #1:

I've decided to try to learn a couple verses from the Bible. I am trying to learn Philippians 2:14-18.

(NLT) In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing, so that no one can speak a word of blame against you. You are to live clean, innocent lives as children of God in a dark world full of crooked and perverse people. Let your lives shine brightly before them. Hold tightly to the word of life, so that when Christ returns, I will be proud that I did not lose the race and that my work was not useless. But even if my life is to be poured out like a drink offering to complete the sacrifice of your faithful service (that is, if I am to die for you), I will rejoice, and I want to share my joy with all of you. And you should be happy about this and rejoice with me.

It's pretty long, but I'm going to print it out on a card and try to memorize some of it every day.

Exciting thing #2:

Pictures!









Joelle and I had a deal. I could take pictures of her if I would take pictures of her Hello Kitty outfit. I don't know... :)



It's a deal!

As you know, I'm fascinated with Fall. So, here come some more pictures!







Let's see, how many posts have I done with fall pictures? Dare to Compare, A Moment Of Peace in an Anything but Peaceful World, This is NOT fall, This post is about..., Fall is on its way..., Fun fall crafts, need I go on?

Exciting thing #3:

Pie! Pie is exciting too, right? It may not be as exciting as winning $1,000,000,000, but it sure tastes better!


Apple pie is my favorite!

Exciting (Or sad) thing #4:

My cousin and best friend is moving away in 21 days :( She's moving about 5 minutes away! This is horrible! We live right beside each other so when she moves away, we won't spend every summer day together :( I'm going over on Saturday to their new house to help them clean and get ready! That'll be exciting! There's something not fun about cleaning your own house...

Apologetic thing #1:

I forgot to do my Tour My House Tuesday yesterday! Sorry! I'm not doing well with this 'categories for certain days' thing :(

Now that I'm finished I'm gonna go and do things that are WAY more fun than blogging. I'm gonna make my bed (Again. This has Joelle written all over it), vacuume my room, throw some laundry in the washing machine, and perhaps clean out Gilbert's fish bowl if it needs it. Doesn't that sound like fun? Well, I'd best hop to it if I want to be able to spend some time on this evening catching up on other blogs. So I'll see you later and hopefully when I come back, all my stuff will be made, vacuumed, folded and cleaned :)





1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene November 5, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

Emily, I was just thinking that you are going to have so much fun looking back on this blog when you're about 50 years old--actually, much sooner than that, too! But seriously, what a neat thing to have these events and thoughts of your daily life captured in this way. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP