December 22, 2008

3-2-1 Christmas!

In 3 days, we'll be celebrating Jesus' birth! I'm so glad! Those presents under the tree are calling me... It's also beginning to look a lot like Christmas here. Here are some pics of around our house:


These delicious jumbo candy canes are going fast!




One of our many Nativity scenes.


We got this super-cool snowman at a family reunion. There was an auction and Jenny loved it!


Just one of many ornaments a lady from church makes for us every year (Notice in the background the present with the tag on it? "Emily"!)!




...And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care... This year instead of Mom and Dad (Oops, I mean Santa :) putting little presents in our stockings, they're letting us open one present on Christmas Eve. The only thing is, they have to choose the present :)
Merry Christmas!

Today is my 100th post! I started blogging on July 28, 2008. It's not very hard for me to believe that I've done 100 posts! I post almost every day! I really like blogging and I hope I keep it up!

Merry Christmas!

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Julie December 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

100 Posts!!! You put me to shame. Then again, I'm spending all my time reading yours that I don't have time to write my own! Just kidding...
Keep writing!

Davene December 27, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Yay for 100 posts! Good for you!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP