December 9, 2008

The House




Or as Joelle called it, a boat. Do you see a boat? I don't know about you, but to me it sort of looks like a HOUSE! Just a thought.

This is a long shot, but here we go! I'm very thankful (Wait a minute! This isn't Thanksgiving!) for our house. If we didn't have our house, we might be a tad chilly. This isn't the White House, by any means, but I'm so very thankful for it!

Sometimes I think she's to smart for her own good!

Where do I start? She LOVES to play Reader Rabbit Road to Reading, she sometimes plays on her Leapad, she can write her own name as well as the other family members, and she's learning to recognize numbers and letters! The Reader Rabbit games help her a lot. We also have Bible memory verses for her to memorize every week. We're only up to the letter 'C' but she can sing the whole alphabet. She's growing up to fast!

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP