December 10, 2008

The Star


Yes! Finally a piece that I can talk about!

Matthew 2:1-2: "After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time og King Herod, a Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him." I'm pretty sure that most of you have seen the cute little Nativity set pictures with the bright star on top.


It's a classic.

Last Sunday, my family did a presentation of The Star Of Bethlehem (Which by the way, it's an awesome movie, so if you ever have the chance to watch it, WATCH IT!). In it, it shows how the star of Bethlehem wasn't actually a star, but two planets that came together to form the brightest 'star' anyone had ever seen! So, in my picture-perfect mind, the star that's always at the top isn't scientifically correct :) Just a little tid-bit of information!

Can you believe it? Only 13 more days 'till Christmas! I know I said I was done with my Christmas shopping, but when you're in the mood... I bought another thing for Joelle. I'm also thinking about Mom... :) Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP